Rodgers Prime time woes

It's pretty apparent to me that Belichek hired Munn to distract Aaron Rodgers.

Everything is going exactly as he has foreseen:

lord-belichick-3.png

I also agree with Half Empty. A lot of people think personal lives are completely out of bounds, but the fact is, they DO have a strong impact on whether or not someone is playing well or isn't playing well. Speaking of personal lives, I don't think MM has been the same since he got married either. When he first started here he seemed to have more fire. There is something to the Olivia Munn blame IMHO. Rodgers hasn't been the same since he's been with her. That's why I called her Yoko Munn the other day on chat.

It's not a popular view PackerShrine but it's one you cannot discount. Perhaps she has him looking past football to his Hollywood career afterwards. Or perhaps he just doesn't put as much work in as he used to before he had the Alist girlfriend and was a big celeb. Not that I can blame him, you find someone you click with you want to enjoy it.

Who knows. It may just be a coincidence as well..
Things have gotta get better with Aaron. Let's hope he reverts back to his old ways of doing things TODAY vs. the Lions

Things have gotta get better with Aaron. Let's hope he reverts back to his old ways of doing things TODAY vs. the Lions

At least he won't have Ziggy Ansah screaming off the edge. I have a feeling AR will be very focused and dialed in this game.

Back