Rank The NFC North In 2015

Did not forget that. Better staff will help him

They thought the last coach would help him too. At 32 I think Cutler is what he is: a strong armed QB who isn't real careful with the ball and isn't a natural leader.

I googled him to make sure of his age. Did you guys know there is a body builder with the same name?

They thought the last coach would help him too. At 32 I think Cutler is what he is: a strong armed QB who isn't real careful with the ball and isn't a natural leader.

I googled him to make sure of his age. Did you guys know there is a body builder with the same name?

Can't compare staffs. This staff is a whole lot of different. He will make some mistakes but not as many because they will run the ball and set up play-action.

Big difference is their defense will not put him in a hole and allow the Bears to stay in football games.

Packers
Bears
Lions
Vikings

Bears could be better on Offense, more running- which would eat more clock and help cover their youth on defense. Addition by subtraction with Marshall. Fox gives them the edge vs Lions and vikes.

Lions will be in year two with their coaching staff and they still have the second best QB in the division.

The vikes- I hate em. The AP thing will wear on team cohesiveness. Will never give child abusers the benefit of the doubt.

I think Detroit will be better than Chicago. The Bears still have Cutler and they lost Marshall.

I AGREE - Cutler is 31 years old and is contracted to 2021 currently with the Bears. http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/chicago-bears/jay-cutler/

No matter how good all the new CHI staff is - I do not vision them getting the production (wins, good decision making from this QB EVER) - (Somehow they may have to figure out how to "dump him". - That would not be necessarily good for the Packers if they do.) - I DO AGREE ON - CHI will re-charge - re-energize - re-vamp their defensive side of the ball - that could give all NFL North teams fits - including the Packers.

RIGHT THIS MINUTE - I cannot see Minnesota quite righting itself just yet. - Detroit is going to remain trying their best to "play tough" and break out (rise-up) - It will be the Lions that give the Packers a run for the NFC North. - As far as staff - even with the changes of past couple years - Packers have the best stability. Even with good records - solid staff - the entire team is going to have to will themselves over the regular season and that final speed bump of games to get back to playing in the Super Bowl. - Kaye

Bridgewater was productive and composed. Zimmer is a fine D coach and they have enough talent there to make it work. AP coming back will only help. No reason to think MN can't compete for a wildcard or the outright division this year IMO if GB is hungover/sluggish early/ can't get the young secondary up to speed.

Fox is a good coach over there in CHI but I think they still have a personnel issue on the D side of the ball. Kevin White may be just the guy to give GB fits breaking in several new players in the secondary, but maybe not with Cutler throwing to him. How much gas does Forte have left? Has Jeffrey matured as a player and a leader? Can Fox expedite that process?

Love Detroit's LB group and they've got some good DBs but their DL was just decimated in free agency and that may have a huge impact on those other groups. I also don't really think Caldwell is the answer over there.

Fox is a good coach over there in CHI but I think they still have a personnel issue on the D side of the ball. Kevin White may be just the guy to give GB fits breaking in several new players in the secondary, but maybe not with Cutler throwing to him. How much gas does Forte have left? Has Jeffrey matured as a player and a leader? Can Fox expedite that process?

You forgot they added Jeremy Langford at RB so if you team with Forte you better stay awake against the Run. Goldman and Amos on D really help them out a lot. I would not sleep on the Bears.

Packers, Lions, Vikings, Bears.

This is Cutlers fifth offensive coaching staff since he went to Chicago. With that in mind it is difficult to point the finger at the coaches for how the Bears have performed.

[BCOLOR=#fbfbff]I'd have to go Packers, then Lions, Vikings and Bears as well, though all 3 of those teams could be wallowing around .500 so it's hard to say. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#fbfbff]Lions have enough talent on offense to win, but it'll be interesting to see if Ngata can make up for the loss of Suh and Fairley. If not they could end up getting passed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#fbfbff]Vikings have some good young talent and seem to have drafted pretty well. They have some defensive issues, but if Teddy can be a middle of the pack QB and AP is himself, they will give a bunch of teams fits. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#fbfbff]Fox will have the Bears playing better defense, but he still needs more talent and I suspect they will give up enough points that they will have to let Jay loose instead of playing close to the vest and winning low scoring games. That'll be the problem.[/BCOLOR]

Lions losses on DL will drop them. That DL made their LB better. Big drop off.

Fox and that staff will make a major difference

Back