Randall Benching....then pouting

Here is this gem from Randall:

Cant say I blame him. I wouldnt of entertained those questions either. The media and alot of fans have stretched this, twisted it and blew it way out of proportion.

Asked what he learned from the experience, Randall replied: “Just kind of growing up. Just being a little bit more professional.”

Interesting that he says this and is being unprofessional back to the media. Yeah, it sure looks like he learned his lesson. You can be frustrated with the media questions but still be professional. I think this kid is a bust. He cannot cover consistently and frankly, he has an attitude problem. Not a good combination.

If his attitude and play continues to be sucky the rest of the season, I expect him to be cut next year along with Rollins.

I just hope Randall plays up to the standard we need against the Cowboys. If he's a "now show" talent wise, we could have a lot of problems.

He's either going to take a step up and be accountable, or he's going to end up at the end of the bench counting towels.

As far as his interview attitude, I didn't draw much from it. He's kind of a "football player type," who thinks acting like you have good sense isn't their responsibility, it's someone else who has to do that. When I see guys like that, I'd like to see them sent packing. They harm, more than help, a team.

I don't care about that type of answer to the question about the TD. He isn't wrong. I don't even have a problem with him getting into it with the coach. They are all adults. We don't know what was said by either party. I do have a problem with poor play and if he doesn't show improvement he should be shown the door. As far as the TD last week, up to that point he was playing solid. It still isn't determined what his responsibility was so while it looks like he screwed up I'm not going to put it all on him. I'm glad they are keeping it internal. The Antonio Brown thing last week and Big Ben talking about to anyone who will listen can't be good for the team.

Fantasy advice: With all that in mind, play Le'veon Bell this week. He will get more touches than Brown.

So FYI Capers says it was cover 1 Man straight up on an all out blitz.

1. He's a mental midget of a DC calling that vs that formation. TD 99.8 % of the time.
2. I would say that's what Randall told Whitt and MM heard it.
3. If your QB can be seen mouthing "It's a Bad f*&^^ Call "to his coach and nothing but Randall get's sent inside your a ^%*&$ HC and that can only cause more issues.
4. WTH was Kevin King doing peeling off an all out blitz in man up ?? But people are bitching about Randall ??

Bottom line Capers is costing us now. That's just a stupid call in that situation and his players are frustrated.

So FYI Capers says it was cover 1 Man straight up on an all out blitz.

1. He's a mental midget of a DC calling that vs that formation. TD 99.8 % of the time.
2. I would say that's what Randall told Whitt and MM heard it.
3. If your QB can be seen mouthing "It's a Bad f*&^^ Call "to his coach and nothing but Randall get's sent inside your a ^%*&$ HC and that can only cause more issues.
4. WTH was Kevin King doing peeling off an all out blitz in man up ?? But people are bitching about Randall ??

Bottom line Capers is costing us now. That's just a stupid call in that situation and his players are frustrated.
That explains why he got ticked off. You hung all your CB's out to dry and pray the rest get home. Didn't work. I am like the staff. Moving on

I do wonder what King was trying to do though ???

WTH was Kevin King doing peeling off an all out blitz in man up ?? But people are bitching about Randall ??

Pretty sure King was the outside corner on that play and didn't come off his man until ball was up.

The guy who crept up and pulled back was HHCD

Back