Preseason Week 2 : Green Bay vs Washington Thread

I think there is no chance Callahan or Hill will replace Hundley as backup but Hundley is only hurting himself as he did not have a very good game vs the Eagles and if he would want teams to want to trade for him in the off-season he will need to have a great pre-season. He has 3 more games to try to bring interest up in him otherwise he will likely never be more then a backup quality QB for any team.

Dom Capers said they counted 16 missed tackles in the Eagles game. Damn. Soft practices causing that? First game rust? They obviously will improve but it can't be difficult to improve on that. The Eagles ran 74 plays, had 3 punt returns, one interception and 2 fumble recoveries so 79 opportunities for tackles. They missed 20% of their tackle opportunities at that rate. No wonder it stuck out so bad to me.

in 2015, the Packers were 20th in tackling efficiency missing 120 tackles on 1114 snaps. That is about 10.8% missed tackles. The league lead was 8.7%

Remember those stats every time MM excuses his veterans from mincamp and practices.....

Second preseason game so expect the 3rd string in by the 2nd qtr. As always keeping people healthy is the #1 priority.

It's really bad when you're holding your breath during the game and hoping like heck that no one gets hurt vs actually watching the players to see how they perform.

And the following players will play 1 or 2 series... Everyone thats good. Preseason is tough to watch. But I do.

Back