House
Evans

ST: 3
Crosby
Bradley
Scott

Nicely done 44.

Two amendments, as I see it:

1. it's going to be Kizer or Hundley, not both, unless Boyle looks completely awful. I think they won't want a repeat of the Hill situation and want to keep that developmental guy around. Kizer and Hundley are not developmental, they're competing to backup.

2. I can see them going with 5 WR and cutting Davis, and then keeping Bell (over Amichia) plus another OL pick up. IMO that's where they're looking for cuts and possible camp trades.

Excellent initial thoughts on the 53 man roster. Of course there will be injuries along the way, and one or more guys on that list will probably end up on IR. That could force minor adjustments in personnel kept. I think you've come darned close.

I also agree with rpiotr01 on his thoughts on changes. If forced to make a decision at this point I'd probably take Kiser over Hundley, because I wasn't in the slightest bit impressed with how he grabbed the issue of throwing on timing routes, and Kiser will probably be very motivated at this point, to stay in the NFL. He probably feels cheated more than less confident in his ability. He didn't have a prayer last year with the team surrounding him. I believe the Packer personnel was far superior to that of Cleveland last year on offense. Just my opinion.

I also believe we have another situation where the draft picks through the first 5 rounds are pretty much shoe-ins to keep. Nobody wants to admit they whiffed.

Reactions: ski
QB: 2
Rodgers, Kizer

RB: 4
Montgomery, Williams, Jones, Mays

FB: 1
Ripkowsi

TE: 3
Graham, Lewis, Kendricks

WR: 7
Adams, Cobb, Allison, Clark, St Brown, Moore, Valdes-Scantling

OL: 8
Bakhtiari, Bell, Linsley, Madison, McCray, Spriggs, Taylor, Davis

DL: 6
Adams, Daniels, Wilkerson, Lowry, Clark, Lancaster

LB: 8
Matthews, Perry, Biegel, Ryan, Burks, Gilbert, Martinez, Fackrell

CB: 7
Williams, House, King, Jackson, Alexander, Hawkins, Pipkins

S: 4
Brice, Clinton-Dix, Jones, Evans

ST: 3
Crosby, Scott, Bradley

I am putting Bulaga on the PUP to start the season also I think chance we could replace Mays in camp as of right now there is only one other RB on the roster after those 4.

Agree with GBP, unfortunately I think Bulaga starts on PUP. He's older, coming off other injuries, so I don't see him being ready by Sep. I think priority 1 in camp is to find a competent RT because the earliest I think we see Bulaga is week 10 or so.

Back