Post Game: Vikings Defeat Green Bay

Why is Nijman being kept out of games?
I couldn't watch the game here, but it is my understanding that nijman did replace walker at left tackle at some point during the game.

but i do agree with your post. i also expected significant changes in the game plan. it seems like none of the coaches want to change anything. stick with the plan even if it isn't working. trust the scheme.

I couldn't watch the game here, but it is my understanding that nijman did replace walker at left tackle at some point during the game.

but i do agree with your post. i also expected significant changes in the game plan. it seems like none of the coaches want to change anything. stick with the plan even if it isn't working. trust the scheme.
Unfortunately it’s the nature of things that progress may not be linear, it’s steps forward and multiple steps back and invisible steps forward again. Trusting a process is how you ultimately make progress. As a fan the idea of invisible progress seems like BS to me but I think it’s true. How to know when to cut bait?

Here’s your rorschach test - what do you see here? I count 5 good/great throws, 2 OK throws and 2 bad throws.

I’ll bite:
1) catchable ball, a little high, but good throw
2) that was a good throw but a great def play
3) TE turned the wrong way in a good throw that would have led TE to good gain.
4) WR made no effort to fight for ball should have been caught. Good throw.
5) Good throw but drop.
6) Thee where he had to but not a good throw.
7) slightly underthrown but decent and again WR didn’t fight for it
8) good throw and a drop
9) Definitely catchable.

IMO only one of those throws was bad.

There were also several deep balls wheee the WR held up/slowed/broke off after Love threw it or was in motion to throw..

To me the Reed drop/INT and the Watson triple coverage drop were the worst. Those were awesome throws. The one to Watson was like a Favre play but the big doofus had the ball hit his hands and dropped it.

To me the Reed drop/INT and the Watson triple coverage drop were the worst. Those were awesome throws. The one to Watson was like a Favre play but the big doofus had the ball hit his hands and dropped it.
These youngsters need to start getting aggressive in their play. 7 games in and they should now understand the play of the NFL. I'm not saying they won't have mistakes or mishaps but they need to start being more comfortable with an aggressive mindset. At 2-5, I'm hoping some in the locker room are starting to get pissed off with their play and can refocus and cut down on some of these mistakes each week.

I see some of the talking heads on X are blaming the Love INT on him saying that Love under threw the ball allowing the DB to take it out of Reeds hands. To me it was perfect spot. You throw it higher the WR has to reach for it and if he misses it you have the same talking heads saying he over threw Reed.

Back