Post Game: Green Bay Skins Bears 35-14

With Monty out likely for a while with his rib injury wonder if Ted would consider trading with the Bengals for Hill who might be on the trading block. Offer a late round pick or Randall for him.
Please NO. Jeremy Hill is more trouble than it's worth. He's the kid who sucker punched a guy leaving a restaurant and then danced around him with his buddies. This guy is a degenerate that Cincy likes to employ. Just go with the rookies Jones and Mays with Rip getting more involved. Monty should be back 100% in 3-4 weeks.

The Trevathan hit just kept looking worse every time I re-watched it. (I finally got a DVR and it's great. Yes, I'm a little stone age when it comes to home entertainment.) Trevathan seemed to be watching with his head up as he's headed for the pile and then lowers his head at the last instant. He "saw" what he was doing. He may have thought he'd hit him a little lower, but it sure seems he was trying to deliver a message.

Agree with Crease that in this case I'm talking to the officials as well. Blow the damn whistle or expect to get fined along with the play next time.

I guess we'll see what we have at RB in the rookie class in a short period. I'm thinking Monty and Williams are a no-go and it will be Jones and Mays against Dallas. Jones is clearly more elusive than Williams but I do like that Williams doesn't dance and hits the crease that's there with conviction. He rarely takes a loss so might be a nice short yardage option if he's not starting material. Mays is impressive physically so hopefully we get a chance in 10 days to see what that translates to on the field. You do worry a bit about those 2 in the passing game with blitz pick-up. Hopefully Bahk and Bulaga will be back so at least the OL is a little more solid.

I too was surprised about the OL, but it was clear that MM and AR had a plan to use more short throws to not leave those guys on an island too long or too often last night. Smart game-plan.

3-1 after 4 games is how I figured it would play out. Now, hopefully we get 2 of the next 3, but I could see losses to both Dallas and Minny if we are not on top of our game.

Randall's behavior was just weird. How do you come back from that? Guys in the locker room know when you're not performing, I assume, now you quit on the team?

He was sent to the locker room for arguing with a coach. I have no idea what the argument was but if Mark was correct and someone blew his assignment and left Randall out to dry I'd be pissed too. No idea what was said in the argument but I think Randall will be back on the field next week and he'll be OK.

He was sent to the locker room for arguing with a coach. I have no idea what the argument was but if Mark was correct and someone blew his assignment and left Randall out to dry I'd be pissed too. No idea what was said in the argument but I think Randall will be back on the field next week and he'll be OK.
He 100% got screwed on that TD. The only other explanation is that our defensive staff is completely inept and incapable of calling a game vs a pro offense.

Even if it's not your fault you can be upset you do not act the way he did. You go into the coaches off in private the next day and discuss it. He did the worst thing he could threw a fit on the sideline in front of whole team

Even if it's not your fault you can be upset you do not act the way he did. You go into the coaches off in private the next day and discuss it. He did the worst thing he could threw a fit on the sideline in front of whole team
These guys are all adult men with testosterone flowing. Tempers
flare and egos come out. It must not have been that big of an argument since no one talked about it in the broadcast. I am not say it was right. I'm saying podo( happens and it will all get worked out.

"What we thought was f---ed up was that he was celebrating that play," Packers tight end Martellus Bennett said. "You get your ass kicked, you took a cheap shot, and you celebrate when a guy goes down. That's what really pissed us off."

Back