Post Game GB Defeats Chicago 21-13

It wasn't pretty but that's life outside vs the NFC North late. See you Monday night vs MN.
These division rivalry games are always a street fight. We swept a tough Bares team this year.

Knocked them off their stride in week one. Their team never recovered from that.

We showed in spurts we can dominate. Much more confident going into Minny. 11 wins, baby. Meets my preseason prediction.

An offense needs three weapons plus a good QB.

The Packers have Rodgers, Adams and Jones. But Jones isn't always in the game and if forced to pass block is a liability.

Kumerow had a moment in this game, but the fourth option is WAY too irregular to make the Packers offense go like mad.

The zone defense of the Packers is a mess unless you simply don't want to get beat deep.

The pass rush outside of Gary's season highlight, was quite poor at times. Even when the got someone through, Trubisky ran away.

If the Bears had a QB they trusted to throw past the LOS, they'd be dangerous.

Marinez took a reported shot to the face (kicked by a heel I think) but came back. Tramontana was being evaluated for a concussion but made it back.

I thought the defense held up well. They showed they can play.

All defenses suck in Prevent.

Terrible drop by MVS on that first drive. Completely different game if he scores there.

Geronimo cost us a drive with one of his drops. Davante had some too.

Our Ts battled Mack all day. Warriors, they are both banged up.

Back