Post Game: Colts beat GB 31-26

GB has some real issues that are killing them. Their lack of offense early puts the defense on the field for a ton of snaps with little depth. At the end they are gassed and prime for picking.

I agree 100% with Mark on the offense. The Monty/Cobb thing works until teams start scheming against it and you having nothing to adjust too. If Starks gets back and stays healthy this could correct it's self.

My fear is the injuries are going to mount because your younger guys/rookies are not used to playing this many games and it wears on you. Lang and Bak are playing hurt. Matthews isn't going to be 100 %

Tough road ahead in Green bay the next 8 weeks.

Best WR we have

14993492_1295548583828920_1355347768855025704_n.jpg

The season isn't over until it's over, but let's call this what it is right now: an oversold team, full of oversold talent and oversold coaches, with a QB either in decline or a self-imposed funk. The franchise's biggest success this year has been the marketing campaign that made so many people believe this team is anything other than an also-ran.

Thank you. Maybe the media will quit over selling this team each year.

Well, this is the game where I finally turn on McCarthy.

The biggest disappointment is one thing I like about MM right away was that he was willing to call out Favre and hold him accountable; yet at this point he seems downright afraid to challenge Rodgers.
It's Karma. It's how MM set it up to be. Now he has to be held accountable.

The sportswriters are really starting to take MM and the team to task. The articles are getting harsher and more pointed. For example, today in the MilwJS, one writer asked the question - why after a couple of effective weeks of offense did MM go back to using so many personnel groups with a TE in the game. RR adds nothing. No speed, no YAK, etc. He's a 2nd or 3rd TE at best, and even then, his blocking is so mediocre that having him in the game does nothing for the running game. The same question was asked about last weeks game where MM's adjustment at halftime was to move from a wide-open offense to the heavy use of the TE in the 3rd qtr. The result - the offense comes to a complete halt and we score zero points in the 3rd quarter.

At this point they are so bad in the 3rd qtr that it is almost comical. That falls on the coaching staff. I hit the wall earlier this season. I think it's time for Murphy and the board to celebrate the fine decade-plus that TT and MM gave us and bring in new blood for 2017. TT needs to retire and MM needs a year away from football and a new team to coach.

Back