Passing Game

Of his 2 catches one was on a a shovel pass aon a broken play. The other not even intended for him. An overthrow. 5 total targets.

so you see, he doesn't just run go routes. in fact, they've never let him run one yet. oh, and by the way, aaron rodgers said that pass was intended for janis. i'll choose to believe him.

so you see, he doesn't just run go routes. in fact, they've never let him run one yet. oh, and by the way, aaron rodgers said that pass was intended for janis. i'll choose to believe him.
5 total targets. One legit reception. Oh 2-3 of the other targets were incomplete go routes. Yep that solved the problem.

There was a deep route vs Kansas city. One vs San Diego. Both incomplete.

5 total targets. One legit reception. Oh 2-3 of the other targets were incomplete go routes. Yep that solved the problem.

you mean he's been thrown to five whole times in eight games and it hasn't had any effect? imagine that.

Girls, girls, put a lid on it. This is starting to look like some of the other forums. :)

Back