Packers have nemesis Falcons right where they want them

GB has a lot to worry about rather then looking that far ahead. Packer writers are really digging deep for stuff now.

GB has a lot to worry about rather then looking that far ahead. Packer writers are really digging deep for stuff now.

It’s July 17. Last week they did a pictorial career history of Nick Perry. They are done. The bottom of the barrel is worn away from scraping.

Packers do need speed. They were a dome team when they won it all. Hard to be a finesse team without speed.

Packers do need speed. They were a dome team when they won it all. Hard to be a finesse team without speed.

what makes a team "finesse"?? I have always wondered this. I get styles are different and we run a zone blocking system. we pass the ball (though I think you will see us try to run more) but that's a league thing at the moment. you could say our d is soft and im happy the capers era is over but where does Finesse come from.

we won some tough battles outdoors in that superbowl run. I disagree on the dome thing

as far as speed I think we have been adding to that and trying to find ways to stop these spread Os. The last 2 draft classes really went after the secondary and adding speed. we also added burks to the ILB group. On the other side we grabbed bigger faster wrs that we have not seen here. check out MVS number next to one of the all time greats. Now I will not say hes going to have the same career by any means but by athletic ability alone he could be a nice hidden gem and matchup problem

MVS:
Height: 6040
Weight: 206
40 Yrd Dash: 4.37
20 Yrd Dash: 2.58
10 Yrd Dash: 1.55
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 15
Vertical Jump: 30 1/2
Broad Jump: 10'04"
No Full Workout-Choice
Dates: 03/26/18
Height: 6040
Weight: 206
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.17
3-Cone Drill: 6.85

Randy Moss:
Height: 6036
Weight: 194
40 Yrd Dash: 4.38
20 Yrd Dash: 2.66
10 Yrd Dash: 1.52
225 Lb. Bench Reps: N/A
Vertical Jump: 33
Broad Jump: 9'08"
No Full Workout-Choice
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.17
3-Cone Drill: 7.19

A few years ago, esp when the RPO was killing us our team speed was exposed. The d didn't have the guys to stop this style both in the front 7 and back end. (the loss of shields really hurt this team. Add to that with Hayward walking and some draft picks that didn't pan out.)

we have upgraded the speed so hopefully these guys can play

Back