Packers Cuts to 75

eyecatcher

Reaction score
Lets compile the cuts to get to 75 here.

Not a big surprise WR Ed Williams was the first cut. Log jam at WR and Williams wasn't ready. Maybe a return to the practice squad if he doesn't land somewhere else.

Peter Mortell released

I know many were thinking or hoping he would make it but for most part I think he was just the dummy competition that they have brought in the past as a kicker. Local kid people could cheer for but likely never had a chance from the start with the FO

Packers have released: DT Demetris Anderson, CB Randall Jette, WR Jamel Johnson, LB Derrick Mathews, P Peter Mortell and WR Ed Williams.

Per Tom Silverstein:

#Packers have released: DT Demetris Anderson, CB Randall Jette, WR Jamel Johnson, LB Derrick Mathews, P Peter Mortell and WR Ed Williams.

No surprises, not wasting time with some of these WR.

DT Anderson and WR Johnson possible PS members?

I think many 0f the guys cut now are just guys. I think guys who you want to keep for the PS are guys you will play this last game to judge if you want them on the PS.

I think many 0f the guys cut now are just guys. I think guys who you want to keep for the PS are guys you will play this last game to judge if you want them on the PS.
Except that we're hearing our last cuts will be snapped up by other teams?!?

Back