Packers center Corey Linsley limited with back injury in Thursday practice

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Corey Linsley was among six Green Bay Packers who did not practice during the early periods open to media on Thanksgiving morning.

home

Continue reading...

This is not a week where you want your starting center to miss. Pitt D will be tough enough to handle.

Would sure be nice to have Tretter still on the team

That would have meant keeping a real lineman who could play 3 or 4 positions. A terrible mistake. They wouldn't be able to dump everything off on injuries. Now, they can cover for Hundley, by blaming the line.

The view of this team from some sure is bleak. Could you imagine if this site was available in the 70's and 80's.

The view of this team from some sure is bleak. Could you imagine if this site was available in the 70's and 80's.
bleak or realistic ? I can direct you to several lollipop and rainbow sites....not what we do here. Never has been. Quite frankly I think we've been rather reserved this year all things considered sh))tc(

bleak or realistic ? I can direct you to several lollipop and rainbow sites....not what we do here. Never has been. Quite frankly I think we've been rather reserved this year all things considered sh))tc(

Bleak.

At least with Linsley injury history he is not going to cost much to re-sign this off-season.

Back