Packers again send tackle Bryan Bulaga home due to illness

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The Green Bay Packers are not going to know right tackle Bryan Bulaga’s status until at least Friday.

home

Continue reading...

I think we'll see him on the field Sunday. The only problem will be that it's going to be in the mid 80s, and the roof will be open on their new stadium. It's going to be hot and humid, so he might need hydration at half time, and to be spelled, if we have any long drives that saps his energy to much. We'll probably see him off the field for a few series during the 2nd half, and possibly even the first half. It depends on how the Packers are doing.

It would be great to have him back but as long as we aren't missing both him and Bahk we should be OK. I agree with TW and think he will play. How much is to be determined.

The only problem will be that it's going to be in the mid 80s, and the roof will be open on their new stadium.
Game time temp will be around 75 and it could be below 70 by the end of the game based on accuweather's forecast.

Closed? They said open as late as Monday. No problem at all if closed.

There's pages of google articles, and contrary statements as to whether or not the roof will be open Sunday. Some even say that it will be open because it's broken, and needs to be fixed. Won't close properly.

Maybe they should do an "online poll." Open or Closed. My guess is they'd still do whatever they wanted even if it was a 90% vote against it. Things work like that in the NFL for some reason.

Back