Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

I have a hunch as to why the Packers open on the road. Just a guess, mind you. I think it has a lot to do because they're a definite draw to fill a stadium no matter where they play. Teams that have little chance to really say they had a sell-out crowd on opening day, are set up to have success, because the Packers are visiting, and any open seats are definitely going to be scarfed up by Packer fans.

I think that's even one of the reasons the front office welcomes the trip to Brazil. They know they're going to rock the house, and quite honestly, it can be a huge boost for the team, especially if they can beat the Eagles who are an out-and-out contender. If they do, Rio will be rocking in green and gold, which, by the way, is an extremely popular color combination for them anyhow. The Pele shirts I'm showing is a prime example. I can picture a Packers jersey, green and gold, with Pele's number, and his name on the back, being a huge seller.

1712860458547.jpeg

I have a hunch as to why the Packers open on the road. Just a guess, mind you. I think it has a lot to do because they're a definite draw to fill a stadium no matter where they play. Teams that have little chance to really say they had a sell-out crowd on opening day, are set up to have success, because the Packers are visiting, and any open seats are definitely going to be scarfed up by Packer fans.

I think that's even one of the reasons the front office welcomes the trip to Brazil. They know they're going to rock the house, and quite honestly, it can be a huge boost for the team, especially if they can beat the Eagles who are an out-and-out contender. If they do, Rio will be rocking in green and gold, which, by the way, is an extremely popular color combination for them anyhow. The Pele shirts I'm showing is a prime example. I can picture a Packers jersey, green and gold, with Pele's number, and his name on the back, being a huge seller.

View attachment 839
This is were someone buys a punch of custom Love jerseys takes the Love nameplate off and puts Pele on them takes them down to Brazil and sells them. Way to make a killing LOL.

Reactions: TW
This is were someone buys a punch of custom Love jerseys takes the Love nameplate off and puts Pele on them takes them down to Brazil and sells them. Way to make a killing LOL.
Exactly the point. They will love Love just for the number alone. He'll be their #1 American football player. If he lights it up, they're going to be singing his name in chants as they watch games in the future on TV.

I can hear them now, chanting; "Em 2024 é Jordan Love!" Somewhat similar to their chant for Pele. They like putting makes to their chants, to honor their stars. They would adopt him, for his number and jersey alone.

Last edited:

View attachment 839
How dare you put a soccer jersey in a Packers' post?

Brazil plays men's sports too ya know

1712862998306.png

So what you're saying is when any Football player gets near another Football player they have to throw themselves down on the ground like soccer (eghh, Futbol) players and writh around like they have gigantic pheasant gut pullers shoved up their 'Hey, that's not my pie hole.'

Going to be an interesting game

So what you're saying is when any Football player gets near another Football player they have to throw themselves down on the ground like soccer (eghh, Futbol) players and writh around like they have gigantic pheasant gut pullers shoved up their 'Hey, that's not my pie hole.'

Going to be an interesting game
Yep and have guys run out onto the field with a stretcher and take them off.

Have to get some Ole Ole Ole going in the game.

Back