Official Week 9 Green Bay vs Chicago Thread

Bears haven’t allowed a WR TD in 4 games at home. Their D is potent at home. Hundley stinks and can’t run the O. Wise guys have Bears favored by 6 in this one and I expect it to grow. I see 24-6 Chicago.

wise guys had the lions favored by 2 and a half. based on that, we will probably lose by about 49.

I think Green Bay gets it right this week. 20-13 over the Bears. If it wasn't for a rookie QB in Chicago I would say we lose but their offense is worse then ours.

This almost has to be a low scoring game. 2 QBs who haven't done anything and both teams have had problems in the kicking game. Bears have the better defense and with home field that advantage gets magnified. They also have the better run game and have a coach that will stay committed to it.

Bears 23
Packers 17

Packers have not shown any fire since AR was injured. Until they prove and show something, I will not pick them to win another game.
Bears 24
Packers 13

Interesting have to go back to 1991 to see a QB either then Rodgers or Favre make a start against the Bears

Packers have not shown any fire since AR was injured. Until they prove and show something, I will not pick them to win another game.
Bears 24
Packers 13
Definitely shows that Rodger is MVP. With him this team is a 13-3 team and one of favorites to win Super Bowl. With out him, if he was out all 16 games, a 4-12 type team

Worse than 4-12 without Rodgers. Packers are basically the Browns without him.

Worse than 4-12 without Rodgers. Packers are basically the Browns without him.

Pretty much the whole truth there. I'm not certain we'd have any wins at this point without him.

Back