Official Week 6 Green Bay vs Denver Thread

I think that’s absolutely the type of throw Love can make, but Favre had one of the all time great nfl arms and even he reached back and drove that ball with his shoulder and back. Love throws those balls with his wrist. Reach back and drive it, kid! There’s no one else like Aaron Rodgers, it’s one of those things I’d be trying to drill into him if I were QB coach. Step into your throws.

Thing is back then you had a WR like Jennings who was able to get hat extra step or two on the DB get some seperation to make the catch. Right now we don't have anyone who can do that on a constant basis.

Packers Final Injury Report​

Doubtful: LB De’Vondre Campbell (ankle).

Questionable: CB Eric Stokes (foot), CB Jaire Alexander (back), S Darnell Savage (calf), LB Quay Walker (knee), RB Aaron Jones (hamstring), S Zayne Anderson (hamstring), OT Yosh Nijman (unknown), LG Elgton Jenkins (knee), DT Devonte Wyatt (knee).

What was the deal with Campbell's ankle? Seems like a pretty serious injury

I know i’m not a world class athlete but in 2013 i threw out my back putting on a sock and it still goes out every once in a while
backs can be awful, but if it were a mild strain or a contusion, it would have healed. As Bud said this seems like a nagging all-season deal...

Back