Official Week 17 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

Caldwell is gone, in my opinion. This is his last stop as a head coach, in my opinion. That's why I see the Lions putting up lopsided numbers against the Packers. I think he'd like to make his last game a real barn burner.

He's going to surface again, as an assistant, somewhere else. He just isn't a great HC.

i'm not sure he surfaces.. most of his "success" in Indy was really Manning calling his own offense.

i'm not sure he surfaces.. most of his "success" in Indy was really Manning calling his own offense.

Dont get me wrong, he has the coaching demeanor of a cold fish, but I think he really took staffords game up a notch. Helped him cut down big time on interceptions and playing more small ball.

I see Caldwell as being a QB coach somewhere. With the need to nurture and develop both #1 & #2 QBs on teams, as well as #3s, a guy like him can serve a purpose.

In all honesty, that's about as far as I'd take him, but I do think he's good at that level. I totally agree that he helped Stafford taking it up to a new level.

TheManyFacesAndEmotionsOfJimCaldwell.jpg

Imagine playing poker with this guy

Last edited:
Packers go into Ford Field, guns a blazing, behind a Hundley led offense and a defense that will play to new heights in what could be Capers last game. Packers will be jacked for this one and lay it on the Lions. 34-13. Lions.

Close. Hundley underwhelmed them.

Can we have a second game in a row without putting up any kind of a score? Probably not. We should get within FG range. Outside of that, there probably won't be an magic in the red zone.

Lions 38 Packers 3

Close TW!

Back