Official Game 3 Green Bay vs Tampa Bay Thread

Bucs OL is beat up, and their WRs are hurt. Wonder if they regret releasing Tyler Johnson? If I'm TB I test GB's D vs. crossers. Packers should also plan to see a lot of Fournette in this game, especially after watching David Montgomery.
Can the Packers D stop them?

The Bucs D is good (no surprise there) and have the traits that give Rodgers - and the run game - trouble. Vea and those linebackers are stout, Shaq Barrett is very good, and their secondary is too.
Can the Packers O score on them?

Bucs OL is beat up, and their WRs are hurt. Wonder if they regret releasing Tyler Johnson? If I'm TB I test GB's D vs. crossers. Packers should also plan to see a lot of Fournette in this game, especially after watching David Montgomery.

The Bucs D is good (no surprise there) and have the traits that give Rodgers - and the run game - trouble. Vea and those linebackers are stout, Shaq Barrett is very good, and their secondary is too.
Wanna see our Dline make a statement.

This will also be a test for Watson and Doubs vs a very good secondary

Just like hitting a deer with your car st 60 mph.
Alls that’s left is the 3 H’s.
Hide, hooves, and hair
Done that. It wasn't pretty. The car was pretty badly damaged. After I got it repaired, I sold it, and bought a new one. I don't trust cars that have been smacked up as bad as mine was.

Done that. It wasn't pretty. The car was pretty badly damaged. After I got it repaired, I sold it, and bought a new one. I don't trust cars that have been smacked up as bad as mine was.
I totaled the family mini-van when I hit one on my way to pick up son at college for Thanksgiving break back in ‘06.
70 mph. Square in the front of the grill.
Pushed the radiator back into the engine and cracked the engine block.

Blew out the headlights and dash lights.
Total darkness at 70 mph was kind of in-nerving.

I totaled the family mini-van when I hit one on my way to pick up son at college for Thanksgiving break back in ‘06.
70 mph. Square in the front of the grill.
Pushed the radiator back into the engine and cracked the engine block.

Blew out the headlights and dash lights.
Total darkness at 70 mph was kind of in-nerving.
You are lucky to have walked away from that. Holy cow

Back