Official 2016 Green Bay UDFA Thread

Last edited:
Not impressed with any of these UDFA's this year. Think that they want a spot they will have to work hard for it this year. Wonder if TT went after any of the better UDFA's that were out there or just went after guys he knew he could get to sign quick to fill out his roster without having to get into a bidding war for guys

Beniquez Brown was rated rather high in a few places. I seem to remember a pre draft article suggesting that GB take him in the 3rd or 4th round.

Free-agent roundup: UNI corner picks Packers

Contact from a Super Bowl-winning coach was a factor in his decision. Even more important was the visit he made to the NFL’s smallest city a few weeks earlier, one of two visits that he made to NFL teams.
“The visit was the turning point,” Dorleant said Saturday night from his home in Naples, Fla. “I got to speak to a couple fans in the airport. They were so cordial.
“I said, ‘This is somewhere I want to go.’ The focus out there will be at an all-time high because it’s football. If you’re a football player that’s what you want to be around. No other distractions.”

“I’m not worried about the money. I love the game so much. My signing bonus is my opportunity.”

I like this kid. Has his head in the right place.

here's a few that i was hoping for:

1. Jeremy Cash, S, Duke

2. Keyarris Garrett, WR, Tulsa

12. Jake McGee, TE, Florida

31. Devon Cajuste, TE, Stanford

41. Tanner McEvoy, S, Wisconsin

interestingly enough, cash, garrett, and mcgee all got signed by the panthers.

I heard McEvoy is gonna sign with Seattle.

Back