NITRO!!!

Yep they are gone but people kept saying our d-line was an issue last year when in reality it was top 10. I saw many saying we couldn't get pressure on the QB but they were near the top in sacks. They were also top 10 against the rush. When they went up against a quick passing team that had a decent TE they struggled.

When I went to camp last week they were still running mixed zone in team period, every time they went straight zone it was chop,chop chop right down the field. If they try that with no pressure it's going to get ugly.

Question because I really don't know. How much pressure do the d-linemen and OLBs really put on in practice?
They can't hit the QB and if they screwed up and actually got to Rodgers and momentum carried them into him and he was injured that would be a huge blow to the season and probably their career. If you give Rodgers time without pressure he will destroy any defense.

Hope to see the Nitro used extensively in the preseason so they get proficient in it. They hid the Elephant until regular season and that was a mistake. I doubt Burnett plays tonight much but I'm guessing we'll see Josh Jones in it.

Back