My daughter, the cop

Discussion in 'Curley's Pub' started by wischeez, Apr 24, 2018.

1. wischeez

wischeez Moderator

Ratings:
    +129 / 0
    Nicole graduated and is now employed with the Wood County Sheriff's Department Corrections division![​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Mark87

Mark87 Carpe Diem Admin

Ratings:
    +2,043 / 0
    Makes me feel old.... Congrats to Nicole. She sure earned. Tell her I am very proud of her!

3. TW

TW Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,292 / 14
    Congratulations to your daughter. It's an honorable profession, and often not offered the respect due. Having walked the walk myself, I can tell her that I wouldn't change it for the world. Having served as a police officer was one of the highlights of my life. Being there, and helping others in their time of need, is as righteous a cause as there is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • List
  4. HeartyHops

HeartyHops Lifetime Member

Ratings:
    +261 / 0
    Wow! Time flies. It seems like she just went away to school!

Congrats, Wis!!!! :D

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • List
  5. wischeez

wischeez Moderator

Ratings:
    +129 / 0
    Just got off a 12 hour shift.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • List
  6. TW

TW Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,292 / 14
    I love that smile. She's in a profession she enjoys. You can't beat that. Even the 12 and 16 hours day go quicker than any 8 hour days on a job you hate.

She's employed in one of the most exciting occupations there is on earth. There's a reason so many TV shows are based on law enforcement, even if they're over the top compared to reality.

Tell her to write good notes about everything, because some day she could have the makings of a great story that can give her extra money. Take my word for it. It's worked out nicely for a lot of us who've been there.

7. wischeez

wischeez Moderator

Ratings:
    +129 / 0
    Had her 1st attempted suicide last week. Guy cut himself up with a razor.( no longer allowed) Neck and wrists. She kept him from bleeding out and they got him to the hospital. I'm very proud of her for doing this! He's in jail for having sex with a 14 year old.