Murphy says not time for a change

As far as the debacle in Seattle, that still came down to coaching. Period. McCarthy was playing not to lose from about the 2nd quarter on. Two FG's from the half yard line with a battering ram like Lacy? I told my wife in the 2nd quarter, 'They're gonna lose. I know McCarthy and I can already see what he's doing! " It wouldn't be quite so bad if the jughead learned from it. When does he EVER put opponents away?? sh))

So he cuts Bostick as a means to pointing the finger at him for the loss. It was a bad play on Bostick's part. But that game should have been put away LONG before that play!

When you look we actually ran the ball better. at the box score of the Seattle game Rodgers had an awful day. 19-34 for 171 and a rating of 55. Remember he was limited with a bad hip. I don't think it was being conservative, or playing not to lose. hell he threw the ball 34 times.

When you look we actually ran the ball better. at the box score of the Seattle game Rodgers had an awful day. 19-34 for 171 and a rating of 55. Remember he was limited with a bad hip. I don't think it was being conservative, or playing not to lose. hell he threw the ball 34 times.
Then why kick two field goals from the one yard line or closer? I will never understand why Peppers insisted the DB (can't remember who it was) that intercepted the ball lie down at the 50 yard line when it was totally clear for 20-30 yards either. I thought it was Aaron's calf that was hurting him in that game? Can't remember much any more. Pushing 60 a little harder than I want to!

Then why kick two field goals from the one yard line or closer? I will never understand why Peppers insisted the DB (can't remember who it was) that intercepted the ball lie down at the 50 yard line when it was totally clear for 20-30 yards either. I thought it was Aaron's calf that was hurting him in that game? Can't remember much any more. Pushing 60 a little harder than I want to!

In a championship game you take the points. Defense was forcing turnovers and let's face it that Seattle defense was outstanding.

As to falling down there that's a mental error. You may be correct on calf. Can't honestly remember

Back