Murphy says not time for a change

Ted and Mac will stay (unless Ted retires) but that doesn't mean there won't be changes on this staff after this disappointing season is over.

Fire:
Dom Capers-DC
Ron Zook-STC
Mark Lovat-Strength and Conditioning
Chris Gizzi-S&C Asst
Thadeus Jackson-S&C Asst
Grant Thorne-S&C Asst
Luke Getsy-WRs
Ejiro Evero-Defensive Quality Control
Jerry Montgomery-Defensive Front Asst

Reassign/Re-evaluate:
Tom Clements-Associate HC/Offense
Joe Whitt Jr-CBs
Edgar Bennett-OC (Not sure how I feel about EB. He was a good positions coach, but as OC, he's at least the 4th guy in line for input on the offense after MM, Clements, and Rodgers)
Alex Van Pelt-QBs (There is something not clicking between AVP, Clements, Rodgers, and McCarthy)
Winston Moss-Associate HC/Linebackers (probably the guy who replaces Capers on an interim basis if someone decides that a lamb has to be sacrificed.)

Safe for now:
Brian Angelichio-TEs (has nothing to work with)
James Campen/David Raih-OL (they're good, and what's bad about it isn't his fault)
Ben Sirmans-RBs (unless it was his idea that 2 RBs on the roster was good)
Darren Perry-S (the back, back end is pretty decent, it's everything in front of them)
Mike Trgovac-DL (he's the main focus of trying to fix what TT has given him since Kevin Greene isn't here anymore)
Scott McCurley-Asst LBs (speaking of Kevin Greene...)

Fire:
Dom Capers-DC
Ron Zook-STC
Chris Gizzi-S&C Asst
Thadeus Jackson-S&C Asst
Grant Thorne-S&C Asst
Luke Getsy-WRs

Reassign/Re-evaluate:
Joe Whitt Jr-CBs
Edgar Bennett-OC (Not sure how I feel about EB. He was a good positions coach, but as OC, he's at least the 4th guy in line for input on the offense after MM, Clements, and Rodgers)
Alex Van Pelt-QBs (There is something not clicking between AVP, Clements, Rodgers, and McCarthy)
Winston Moss-Associate HC/Linebackers (probably the guy who replaces Capers on an interim basis if someone decides that a lamb has to be sacrificed.)

Safe for now:
James Campen/David Raih-OL (they're good, and what's bad about it isn't his fault)
Darren Perry-S (the back, back end is pretty decent, it's everything in front of them)
Mike Trgovac-DL (he's the main focus of trying to fix what TT has given him since Kevin Greene isn't here anymore)
Interesting!
Curious though, you haven't even listed Head Coach Mike McCarthy. Shocked(Shocked(Shocked(

Fire:
Dom Capers-DC
Ron Zook-STC
Chris Gizzi-S&C Asst
Thadeus Jackson-S&C Asst
Grant Thorne-S&C Asst
Luke Getsy-WRs

Reassign/Re-evaluate:
Joe Whitt Jr-CBs

Safe for now:

If your going to restructure the D... can the lot. Start fresh.

If your going to restructure the D... can the lot. Start fresh.
I agree but don't think it happens. Capers "retires" and MM promotes Moss which IMO is a huge mistake.

Honestly, Capers gone is the one I expect... Will we be happy with the replacement? Time will tell. While the coaching is frustrating, I still think the lack of depth has led us to this point. The bottom is falling out.

Back