Melt down in Lincoln

TW

Reaction score
Up by 19, and end up blown out in overtime. It's not a good look for the Badgers who face Purdue in Madison on Sunday. I don't know what happened but they totally fell apart at halftime, and were humiliated, by a team they should have beat by 10.

Nothing they did in the first half worked in the second half, and when they finally decided to go to Klesmit, and he was shut down, nobody else stepped up. I thought the way they played during the second half was a team that shouldn't finish better than the bottom 2or 3 in the conference. It was pathetic.

Gard saw it coming before the end of the first half, and ended up with only 2 time outs left at halftime. He couldn't even use them to right the ship when they had problems.

One of two things will happen Sunday. They're either going to be so embarrassed by how poorly they played the second half at Nebraska, and set the nets on fire, or they're going to totally get blown out, and their bubble burst as to how good they really are.

Either way, Gard has a lot of work to do in two days, and the entire season could hinge on how well they come out against Purdue. They just need to play two halves, to have a chance.

Don't worry TW, Bucky players already talking about bringing the intensity Sunday. Ha Ha.

For reasons that astound me, Bucky thinks they are a lot better than they are. He'll, they looked afraid of Arizona and weren't even competitive.

Unfortunately, I think the Second Half was real Bucky

Don't worry TW, Bucky players already talking about bringing the intensity Sunday. Ha Ha.

For reasons that astound me, Bucky thinks they are a lot better than they are. He'll, they looked afraid of Arizona and weren't even competitive.

Unfortunately, I think the Second Half was real Bucky
I hope you're wrong on the second half, but I can't argue it at this point. They totally lacked poise.

I hope you're wrong on the second half, but I can't argue it at this point. They totally lacked poise.
Shoot I was counting on you to talk me off the ledge

• Haha
Reactions: TW
Shoot I was counting on you to talk me off the ledge
To be honest, I would have never believed they'd fold like they did. They definitely don't belong in the top 10, maybe not in the top 20.

I'm afraid this could turn into a major skid. I remember what happened last year in a long streak. :(

Back