Mark's Mock Draft 2.0

Because he's not any better then Jones who you have on the roster now... need to stop with the UCLA guys. Not to mention we have a greater need at CB.

isn't jones a FA? I would say Takk is way better an athlete then jones. watch him. the dude is in the backfield all day long. Takk is built to be an OLB. Jones was a DL we had change his body and game. I get we need a CB drafting need and not taking the better football player is a set up for disaster. There are a lot of nice CBs out there and I wouldn't be upset with some but IF a real deal pass rusher is there (Takk will be gone) Ted might jump. we could lose Pep perry and Jones. Clay has not been good. That leaves Fack CM3 and Elliot. OLB could be a big need.

as far as UCLA, that barr kid is pretty dang good and many wanted Jack last year.

I also have ILB as a big need but this draft seems to be pretty light on good ILB...

Because he's not any better then Jones who you have on the roster now... need to stop with the UCLA guys. Not to mention we have a greater need at CB.

You forget that TT worships the ground Sam Seale walks on. We have two DL to OLB converts, one WR to RB convert and a S to CB convert. Count on yet another soft tweener type from the PAC 12 in the first three rounds.

Back