Khris Middleton tears hamstring

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
Bucks starting SG tore his hamstring in a workout. He will have surgery to repair it but will miss at least 6 months with late March his earliest return date. The Bucks were hoping to get back to the playoffs this year but unless they can find someone to replace his production which I doubt that they can the Bucks will likely be picking in the lottery again in the 2017 NBA draft.

Yikes, that kind of dents the playoff hopes a bit. Basically they will be without him for about 90% of the regular season. They have a bunch of point guards but are a little thin at SG. I suppose Delly and Terry can soak up some SG minutes and hopefully Brogden is ready and Vaughn has taken a small leap forward. Not sure if there is anything available on the FA market right now.

If the Bucks didn't have bad luck, they wouldn't have any luck. I've never seen an NBA team that could have so many bad things happen to them over and over. It's kind of like a long range curse for trading Jabbar to the Lakers.

Yeah, I know Winters, and the guys we got for him played some solid basketball and set us up for years of being a Cinderella contender, but we haven't one it all since Jabbar was sent West.

I did enjoy watching the match ups the Bucks had with the Celtics, and Philly back in the 70s. Went to one game in San Antonio back on March 6, 1982, in San Antonio. We were living there, and working there.

Final Score:

Spurs 171
Bucks 166
3 OTs

I was so hoarse that I couldn't speak at all the next day. I never saw a game like that before then, in my life. I attended two more Bucks games later on in Milwaukee a few years later, and they both fell flat by comparison.

Junior Bridgeman and Brian Winters came off the bench to score 73 points for the Bucks. That's the game I want to always remember as being the best game I've ever had the honor to attend. I'm posting a link to the box score. You won't believe how intense the competition was until you see it.

Bucks vs Spurs Box Score

Back