Jameis Winston seen as having same faults as '07 bust JaMarcus Russell

Winston I don't think has the it to rally a team behind him. Just see him as a Cam Newton good player not great. Which means he will be in the 11-15 QB range. Don't know if you want to take a QB #1 and have him be a mid rated QB.
Guess you missed the game vs Auburn. And yeah Cam NEVER rallied Auburn. Yes Saracasm

Guess you missed the game vs Auburn. And yeah Cam NEVER rallied Auburn. Yes Saracasm

Show me what Newton has done in the NFL. Not much to live up to that #1 pick overall IMO

Show me what Newton has done in the NFL. Not much to live up to that #1 pick overall IMO
Funny how you did not respond to the point of Winston can't rally a team behind him. As to Newton is is an average NFL QB at this point. Worthy of #1 overall pick ? Based on his body of work at Auburn yes. Easy to look back and say not worthy of the pick. But QBs are always valued high and an elite QB like Brady or Rodgers only comes along every 10 years. So what are you supposed to do? Wait for that guy or take a chance on a guy like Newton

Funny how you did not respond to the point of Winston can't rally a team behind him. As to Newton is is an average NFL QB at this point. Worthy of #1 overall pick ? Based on his body of work at Auburn yes. Easy to look back and say not worthy of the pick. But QBs are always valued high and an elite QB like Brady or Rodgers only comes along every 10 years. So what are you supposed to do? Wait for that guy or take a chance on a guy like Newton

Let me chime in here....I'll say again both the top 2 QB this year are not franchise guys. Both are going to break hearts.

i'll go on record as saying mariota will be the better of the two quarterbacks. check back with me in three years.

Won the AFC South 2 years in a row.. and has just as many playoff wins as Arod over that span... sp)

Last edited:
Back