It's not Eliot Wolf we need to keep.......

I'd go for Dorsey any day. The fact that he hasn't extended his contract could mean that he knows that Thompson is stepping down, and he's in line for the job. Dorsey likes Green Bay, and living there. He's a Wolf disciple, so he's well indoctrinated into the Packer way of doing business. A heavy favorite, as stated, with the Board of Directors.

This is one guy I'd do cartwheels over coming home.

Dorsey to Green Bay? We can hope!

John Dorsey would be huge coming back to GB. You would be getting a proven winning GM. The BOD likes him plus I think he was a key part in Ted having the success he did in drafting. So perhaps Dorsey coming back will improve the drafts if Ted is doing scouting only. Plus I think Dorsey would be more active in FA then Ted is. While the focus would still be the draft Dorsey I think would not pass up the chance to improve the team with a key FA or two.
Almost anyone will be more involved with FA. I've seen it written that Eliot chafed a little at TT stubborn attitude toward FA.

I would love to see Dorsey come home to Green Bay. However, I believe his wife is a lawyer and she's from KC. I would be very surprised to see him leave KC. It would be great, though. I know he loved living in Green Bay, so who knows?

I would love to see Dorsey come home to Green Bay. However, I believe his wife is a lawyer and she's from KC. I would be very surprised to see him leave KC. It would be great, though. I know he loved living in Green Bay, so who knows?
Leave her in K.C. Absence makes the heart grow fonderhof(

I know Green Bay is squeaky clean but I'm sure there is enough crime that she could carve out a living.

I know Green Bay is squeaky clean but I'm sure there is enough crime that she could carve out a living.

Just follow the players and coaches around, she'll make a killing.

Back