I'm a Believer!

I think the Badgers match up better against OSU than Michigan myself. It might not even be a question of talent, it's a matter of match ups, and that match up would make OSU one-dimensional, like Packinatl said. Just my opinion.

Big, big game tommorow! Go Bucky!
No kidding diesel, I'm all pumped up about this game too!

Still not sure if I'll put on a big Pot of Chili or order a Pizza but some sort of master plan is needed tomorrow night.

Bucky-Badger-logo.jpg

Last edited:
Any thought of making it into the playoffs were settled last night when Washington crushed Colorado. They guaranteed themselves a shot at the top 4, and put Wisconsin on the outside, looking in.

I think it's set now. Alabama, Clemson, OSU, and Washington, in that order. Michigan will be #5. Wisconsin or Penn State will be #6, and the loser of the Penn State/Wisconsin game will drop down to about #10 to 12.

Regardless, one helluva run. You couldn't have scripted this if you wanted.

Yup that game last night made it almost impossible. If Washington had lost, or won a close game, and the Badgers dominate tonight there'd be a sliver of hope, but I think that's gone now. Time to beat Penn St. and grab a premium bowl game invite.

Helluva season either way!

Wisconsin has one more loss in a -much- better conference with a -much- tougher schedule.

The only team that Washington beat that is categorically any good is Stanford. How Washington State ever got ranked is beyond me. They beat up on the bad teams in the Pac12, and wilted against the good ones. Utah has middling stats, and Colorado is just no good without their QB.

Washington's best out-of-conference game is technically against Idaho, whereas all of Wisconsin's non-conference opponents rank higher. (Bucky's non-conf. avg ranking: 87th, Husky's: 143rd).

I still think they have a chance with a good showing against Penn St.

Regardless, that we're talking about our chances at the playoff versus our opponent in the Outback Bowl is remarkable in and of itself.

But the best part is I can start working on my 2016 NCAA Football Playoff bracket! Which 5 at large teams will make the cut!?!

The B1G like the SEC was very top heavy. OSU, Wisconsin, Michigan and Penn State were dominate. Nebraska was very good. Past that average. Sure Iowa beat Michigan but let's not forget they also lost to North Dakota State at Iowa. And only beat a horrible Rutgers team 14-7. Past that the conference was not that impressive

Unless Clemson loses tonight zero chance Wisconsin gets a shot.

When the Badgers win tonight. OSU needs to go. Period. This team will have won their conference, in a very tough conference, and OSU should not be rewarded for sitting home watching those teams play for their respective conference championships. My opinion.

When the Badgers win tonight. OSU needs to go. Period. This team will have won their conference, in a very tough conference, and OSU should not be rewarded for sitting home watching those teams play for their respective conference championships. My opinion.
Committee picks 4 best teams. OSU has a better resume

Back