Henry Ellenson working hard to have game NBA-ready

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Bucks director of scouting Billy McKinney praised Ellenson after the big man shot the ball well during a solo workout in front of team officials Tuesday at the Cousins Center.

Continue reading...

I have a feeling that Ellenson will be gone by the Bucks pick. I think he'd be a nice addition off the bench but doesn't really seem to fit as a starter right now.

I have a feeling that Ellenson will be gone by the Bucks pick. I think he'd be a nice addition off the bench but doesn't really seem to fit as a starter right now.

Don't know every mock I have seen has him not going till mid first round. Guy I see for Bucks a bunch is Jakob Poeltl.

Guy I don't want is marquese chriss. The guy has talent but is super raw and will probably be sent to the D league to start off. Guy will be lucky if he's ready before year 3 to play major minutes.

Just say no to Poeltl. For a team that wants to run and shoot more 3's, he doesn't add much that they don't already have in Plumlee and Henson.

Agree that Ellenson seems to fit better in the middle of Rd 1, but with the emphasis on stretch 4's who can handle the ball a little, I think some team is going to pull the trigger earlier.

Back