Green Bay's greatest position weakness is ?

And Adams was dinged up and forced into a bigger role than he may have been ready for. I agree the verdict is still out on Adams but there were more than enough people screaming for Jones head when he was with the pack in his first stint. He was solid and I was a big fan of his but he was never more than a solid 3.

Adams is gonna be fine. I'm not worried about him.

My take on Adams is that he did have too many drops this year. BUT, so did everyone else. If it was just one guy, I'd put it on him. But the common denominator of all these drops is the guy throwing the ball. Aaron wasn't using proper mechanics this year. The ball was coming out wild, out of sync with the WRs and more often than not, throws were inaccurate.

Once Aaron started "trying" again in the playoffs, or if you want to say his knee suddenly got better, think of it that way- but once he started playing right, Adams had a HUGE game against the 'Skins. Then the next week even Janis was able to catch the ball from Aaron.

So yeah, Adams dropped too many, but I don't necessarily put that on him. All these guys were dropping it last year, until Aaron got right.

And let's be honest. That kind of shit has followed Aaron. How many did Jordy drop in the SB? Finley was another one dropping alot of balls. Jones went through a phase like that with Aaron too.

Adams is gonna be fine. I'm not worried about him.

My take on Adams is that he did have too many drops this year. BUT, so did everyone else. If it was just one guy, I'd put it on him. But the common denominator of all these drops is the guy throwing the ball. Aaron wasn't using proper mechanics this year. The ball was coming out wild, out of sync with the WRs and more often than not, throws were inaccurate.

Once Aaron started "trying" again in the playoffs, or if you want to say his knee suddenly got better, think of it that way- but once he started playing right, Adams had a HUGE game against the 'Skins. Then the next week even Janis was able to catch the ball from Aaron.

So yeah, Adams dropped too many, but I don't necessarily put that on him. All these guys were dropping it last year, until Aaron got right.

And let's be honest. That kind of shit has followed Aaron. How many did Jordy drop in the SB? Finley was another one dropping alot of balls. Jones went through a phase like that with Aaron too.
Oh please blaming drops on Rodgers? These NFL WR. If you touch it catch it. I don't care if it's a wounded duck being thrown it's their job to catch the ball. Not even pass is going to be a perfect sprial. Not every pass is thrown between the numbers. Once he started trying? Don't even know how to respond

Back