Going Forward

Then there is the stuck on stupid Capers defense that only AR could overcome.sick(

Thinking about it now, maybe that's one good thing that will come from this. We know that even if they compete with Hundley the games are going to be close. If the D continues to crap the bed when they're needed most, maybe that'll get MM to finally ditch Capers. It's one thing to tolerate it when the O has high expectations and you're scoring a lot. It's another when the difference between winning with Hundley (read: making MM look good) and losing is the D getting stops when needed.

Really the big thing is right now is the Oline. Down 60% of the starters and on your 6th n 7th options at Tackle playing Guards on the edges doesn't give much of a chance to actually see what Hundley can do.
Rodgers was able to overcome that just because he's so damn good but even Pro Bowl QBs are going to look like crap when being protected by PS Guards at Tackle.

"If" Bulaga n Bak can get back on the field there's still a ton of talent on offense and we'll get to see what we have with Hundley, and whether he has any trade value. But with so many injuries on the OL it doesn't even give him a chance.

The defense is a Dr jekyll Mr Hyde bunch one week great the next week turds. If I had to guess we finish 9-7 or 7-9 depending which defense shows up when.

A 8-8 team but Ted the toad will show all the warts without AR,
I am pulling for Hundley, interested to see how this team does 3-4 weeks from now. I expect they will be jacked up Sunday but after that it might get bumpy. Still going to be watching ! gopackgo

Hundley will be fine.

The rest of the team though, might get him killed or behind by 30 in the second half. Agree with BratsNBeers above you really don't know which Capers D is going to show.

Back