GBP4EVER Mock Draft 4.0

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
Posted this at the old site but figure post it here also to help get more content on the site.

Raiders trade 2nd and 4th rounders to GB for pick 30. Raiders move up to get Green-Beckham
Packers trade their 4th and 6th to the Dolphins for picks 149 and 150 in the 5th round

2A. PJ Williams CB FSU
2B. Stephone Anthony ILB Clemson
3A. Michael Bennett DT OSU
4. Jacboy Glenn CB UCF
5A. Bryce Petty QB Baylor
5B. Mike Hull ILB Penn State
5C. David Cobb RB Minn
6A. Blake Bell TE Oklahoma
6B. Kyle Emanuel LB North Dakota State
7. Austin Sheppard OT Alabama

So 2 CB's, 3 LB's, 1 DT, 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 TE, and 1 OT I think this would be a pretty sold draft for the Packers.

I doubt Petty will still be around in the 5th. I've heard he could go as high as the low 2nd or 3rd.

This might be your best mock have seen through the years, so obviously I like it very much. A lot of players here have on my own big board for the Pack and some players Thompson has shown interest in. My own minor point(s) is don't think the QB will be there and think there's a good shot that we see a WR taken somewhere in the draft. Hull adds versatility as can play both inside and out. And while maybe a bit under-sized, has a background in wrestling. Not as high on DL Bennett as some, but do think we see a DL and/or NT taken. Well done!

Back