Free Agent Wish List

Let's not forget Aaron stated he wants a new deal after the Bears signed their QB. At least 10 million of what's left is spoken for right there.
Why doesn’t Aaron redo his deal to help the team's cap, like Brady does? He'd still get a ton of money. It's never enough, I guess. sh))

on the other hand, he already makes a heck of a lot more than tom brady.

i'd sure like to know if that's real, or if bellicheat has figured out a way to pay brady off the books.

on the other hand, he already makes a heck of a lot more than tom brady.

i'd sure like to know if that's real, or if bellicheat has figured out a way to pay brady off the books.

Tom and his wife are far from hurting for cash.

It is estimated that Brady earns $8 million in endorsements, which include deals with Under Armour and UGG Boots. CelebrityNetWorth puts Tom Brady's career net worth at $180 million, which is far from his wife Gisele Bündchen's $380 million in her respective career as a super model.

Tom and his wife are far from hurting for cash.

It is estimated that Brady earns $8 million in endorsements, which include deals with Under Armour and UGG Boots. CelebrityNetWorth puts Tom Brady's career net worth at $180 million, which is far from his wife Gisele Bündchen's $380 million in her respective career as a super model.

to compare Rodgers net worth is estimated at $30.5 million and Munn is at $5 million so $35.5 million vs $560 million. LOL

Let's not forget Aaron stated he wants a new deal after the Bears signed their QB. At least 10 million of what's left is spoken for right there.
10 million? How do you figure? Rodgers is going to make 20.3 million this year. You think they'll give him 30 million? If they were to restructure, I think it would be an extension that pays him more later. Something more team friendly.

10 million? How do you figure? Rodgers is going to make 20.3 million this year. You think they'll give him 30 million? If they were to restructure, I think it would be an extension that pays him more later. Something more team friendly.
Yes sir ... he wants a top 5 deal. Signing bonus etc factored in.Also TT likes to lock up a player or 2 during the season as well so you have to add some $ in for that. I think 1 more mid level FA maybe this yr and TT calls it and looks toward the draft and in house.

Yes sir ... he wants a top 5 deal. Signing bonus etc factored in.Also TT likes to lock up a player or 2 during the season as well so you have to add some $ in for that. I think 1 more mid level FA maybe this yr and TT calls it and looks toward the draft and in house.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this. But it seems to me that Arod is saying "fine if you won't go all in I'm going to get as much $$ as possible"

It's one thing to take less $$ if the team is serious about going all in. But TT doesn't seem interested in that. So why should Arod take less if the savings most likely only go into TT being able to roll over wasted cap space?

Well if arod wants to go all in and TT is actually trying to then maybe arod should worry less about how much he is making and make it cap friendly so they can get more FAs. I think everyone is reading to much into what AR said. It wouldn't take 10 million to make him the top paid QB either. He's currently 5th at 22 million/year behind Luck, Brees, Cousins and Flacco. Luck is a shade under 24.6 million.

https://overthecap.com/position/quarterback/

Well with Lang and Tretter gone, Lacy signing with SEA, and Peppers signing with CAR... GB now has major need at: DB, OL, DL, OLB, RB..

You can't do all that in a draft. So, who else is left out there that GB could sign to plug some holes and add some depth?

Back