Free Agent Wish List

Jonathan Hankins is still out there and would shore up our DL allowing us to get rid of 'Got a bag?' Guion! C'mon Ted, make my day.
Hankins has offer on table from giants. Report he is holding out for a 10 million a year offer. At this point if it has not come doubt he is going to seeit.

Jonathan Hankins is still out there and would shore up our DL allowing us to get rid of 'Got a bag?' Guion! C'mon Ted, make my day.

COme on man give Tt some credit! he's been kicking the tires on a guy who has been out of the league since 2013.. He's hard at work!

Well, signing Francios probably signals the end of TTs foray into FA.
Actually for him this was a pretty wild ride. Only one signing, Bennett, will count against the compensation formula. With all the qualifying FA that left I'm led to understand that the Packers should score 4 comp picks next year. I'm hoping that TT sees his opportunity and uses a couple of them to trade into better positions for this years draft. With two highly regarded QBs expected to be available next year some of the teams will look to acquire multiple picks in next years draft. TT will hoard money this year and extend House (if he shows well) and Adams?

Bengals cut Matthews former USC teammate Ray Maualuga. Kind of like Matthews on the down end of his career but maybe a guy to come in add some depth and leadership to the team as a backup maybe let him see if he can beat out the younger guys. They really don't have much right now at MLB.

Back