Free Agency Isn’t Free

Free Agency Isn’t Free, by James Korsmo

Ever since the beginning of free agency last week, people have been losing their minds. It is an epidemic, not unlike the Walking Dead, that turns people into zombies–only instead of causing an insatiable appetite for human flesh, it causes…..well,

Continue reading @http://titletownsoundoff.com/ ...
How do sign the OL? Well for starters you have $10m off the books next year with Peppers. Cap will increase so you have maybe $15m in additional dollars. Next structure deals. Push some money forward. In 3-4 years this group gets blown up anyway. Make a run like Denver while you have an elite QB. Can it be done yes. Will it be doubtful.

How do sign the OL? Well for starters you have $10m off the books next year with Peppers. Cap will increase so you have maybe $15m in additional dollars. Next structure deals. Push some money forward. In 3-4 years this group gets blown up anyway. Make a run like Denver while you have an elite QB. Can it be done yes. Will it be doubtful.

Agree. This team needs to push all chips in and think deseprate times desperate measures. Rodgers might have 3-4 years in prime left Lets not waste it buy just wanting to be "good" for the next 10 years. I would rather suck for 5 years and make a legit shot at getting to a SB in the next 3-4 years then just hope to be good and make the playoffs every year for the next 10 and by luck stumble into the SB one of those year.

Here's the flip side and it has merit. I don't think there is a dominate or elite team in the NFC. On paper it's Arizona, Carolina, Seattle and GB. Depending on draw / matchups / injuries this team team as is finishes at worst 10-6 best 12-4. It's depth that will make the difference and sadly nobody out there now is a legit add on. With the possible exception of Cook actually I worry about 2018 free agency more. Is a 34 year old ILB an upgrade. Not convinced my point with my post was more signing OL is not that much of a challenge. 2018 is

Back