Excellent game against Indiana

TW

Reaction score
I liked the defensive intensity the Badgers showed against the Hoosiers. They turned it up a notch, and had them on their heels. When Gard started putting guys in, to get them some floor time, it effected the chemistry, so it wasn't nearly as good, but when it comes to the top 8 or 9 players, it's nearly there. They just need to work harder on filling those lanes where fast guards can slash their way to the bucket. It's a work in progress.

Overall, a good performance. What can I say about Klesmit. I don't think anyone saw him coming. I wonder just how productive he would have been last year if Gard had handed him the rock. He was the shot in the arm they needed. It's hard to believe that he just bloomed this year, but if his defense was horrible last year, it could have been a factor.

Now? Gawd! I love watching him play out there. He can find the open spots and drain 3s. I'm pretty confident that Essegian is going to enter the portal at the end of the season. I don't blame him. He's good enough to get decent playing time somewhere else. It's just that he's never going to beat out Klesmit and Storr.

Back