Eagles Trade for #2 pick

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
Eagles trade their 1st pick (8th overall) and a 3rd and 4th round pick in this years draft along with a 2017 1st and 2nd to the Browns for the 2nd overall and a 4th round pick.

The Eagles have already said they will be taking a QB on whoever the Rams pass on which the Rams right now are expected to draft Goff leaving the Eagles to take Wentz who has said to be high on new HC Doug Pederson's wish list.

Sources say that current Rams starter Sam Bradford is not happy with the Eagles.

Two trades into the top 2 slots of the draft! These teams reek of desperation for a QB, and it's going to set them back even further.

Browns must be confident RGIII is the man. Either that or theyre just incompentent.

Heard some talk they did not like any of these QB's know they will suck this year and could likely have #1 pick next year and would draft Deshaun Watson out of Clemson.

Two trades into the top 2 slots of the draft! These teams reek of desperation for a QB, and it's going to set them back even further.
Considering the QB class the next 2-3 years if you need a QB now take one and pay the price. There are 2 guys next year and 1 in 2018 that project high. Risk reward

Last edited:
Considering the QB class the next 2-3 years if you need a QB now take one and pay the price. There are 2 guys next year and 1 in 2018 that project high. Risk reward

Risk reward for sure.. But count me in the camp that says this is far more risk than the reward.

IMO I think the Browns did it right.. RGIII has the talent, and much more upside than the QB's in the draft. Now they have a bunch more great draft picks to help take the pressure off him. WIll it work? Dunno, this is CLE after all. But I think that approach will end up working better than drafting possibly slightly above average QB's who won't have much to work with. I think we're going to see a couple Andrew Luck situations where the team around him is so bad he can only do so much.

That approach works find if you have options on the market. And I agree Cleveland did the right thing. The downside is the pipeline is awful.

Word this morning is that Sam Bradford is salty as hell and, barring a trade, will no longer be appearing at any offseason workouts or events.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3h3 hours ago Eagles have been informed Sam Bradford wants to be traded and he will not be showing up for their off-season program any longer, per source.

Last edited:
Back