Dubz last

Discussion in 'The Warroom' started by Dubz41, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Dubz41

Dubz41 Member

Ratings:
    +599 / 0
    Wish we could enter two in the draft contest. This one is from the heart, the other is outa my head! I've got Mixon on my mind.

1st- Joe Mixon RB
    2nd- Derek Rivers Edge
    3rd- Sidney Jones CB
    4th- Vincent Taylor DT
    5a - Kofi Amichie OG
    5b- Jeremy Sprinkle TE
    6th- Samson Ebukam OLB
    7th- Jeremy Clark CB

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Terranimal

Terranimal Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0
    Just not big on taking a RB in rd 1 with Rodgers at the helm and most RBs lasting 3-5 years with us needing OLB/Rusher and Corners. Just my opinion ;)

Do appreciate yours and everyone's mocks, thoughts, and effort put into these. :)

3. Budman

Budman Lifetime Member

Ratings:
    +446 / 1
    I love all these mocks. I love the draft, all the excitement and anticipation but I don't know all the players so these mocks give me good insight. I also seen that Mayock had the RB from Tennessee mocked to GB in the first round.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dubz41

Dubz41 Member

Ratings:
    +599 / 0
    Can't disagree with you, but if you take our 4 biggest needs; look at the top candidates at those positions- Mixon is the most talented and it isn't close. I know the average RB career is short, but that's the average, not the rule. I just see Mixon extending ARod's effectiveness and not just his years. Think of Ahman Green with way better hands.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Budman

Budman Lifetime Member

Ratings:
    +446 / 1
    Can you imagine what a RB like that would add got the offense? I know MM doesn't focus on run game, and Monty might be adequate but adding a home run hitting RB? I wouldn't mind it at all. Would be a ballsy move in the first, since the D needs work, but I wouldn't complain.

6. rpiotr01

rpiotr01 Lifetime Member

Ratings:
    +697 / 0
    Can't see TT using the prime time pick - the one you expect to be a face for the franchise - on Mixon when a video exists of him close fist punching a woman in the face. Just don't see it. They see the first rounder as an honor sort of thing.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  7. Budman

Budman Lifetime Member

Ratings:
    +446 / 1
    Pretty accurate assessment rpiotr that's why the pick will probably be TJ Watt.

8. rpiotr01

rpiotr01 Lifetime Member

Ratings:
    +697 / 0
    Agree, classic TT pick. Hard working, low ceiling, drafted a round too soon.

• Agree Agree x 1