Chmura Speaks Out aka What The Hell Is Really Going on

This, the above.

Another thing Freeman talked about was the need to almost completely deconstruct the WRs and rebuild them from the base of their fundamentals, because he sees guys not even trying hard, or trying to be good. He referenced a play were Rodgers was flushed to the left, so Adams broke to the right side of the field.

"That's not what they show you, that's not what they teach you, at any level of football you've ever played."-Free

This, the above.

Another thing Freeman talked about was the need to almost completely deconstruct the WRs and rebuild them from the base of their fundamentals, because he sees guys not even trying hard, or trying to be good. He referenced a play were Rodgers was flushed to the left, so Adams broke to the right side of the field.

"That's not what they show you, that's not what they teach you, at any level of football you've ever played."-Free

This year I have seen a lazy I don't care attitude a lot from Adams. I question if he has the heart and the grey matter to play. Seems he is resting on his status of being a second round pick and what he did in a few games last year and pre-season this year. Well the kid better wake up, another season like this one and he could find himself looking for a new team.

This year I have seen a lazy I don't care attitude a lot from Adams. I question if he has the heart and the grey matter to play. Seems he is resting on his status of being a second round pick and what he did in a few games last year and pre-season this year. Well the kid better wake up, another season like this one and he could find himself looking for a new team.

i'm gonna defend Adams a bit here. The kid is young and has effectively had no position coach. That's a recipe for disaster. Most kids don't have what it takes to teach themselves. I just think Adams is lost, and it's affected his mental state/confidence. And then you have your HC complaining it's all about execution, but you really don't have anyone to go to for help.

I can sort of go along with that as concerns route-running, adjustments, that sort of mental thing. What's frustrating are the drops - that's something I would assume is muscle memory for a guy who's been playing long enough to be in the NFL.

Regarding MMs quote above, it may be that his WR are physically unable to execute the plays as he wants them. If the play is to stutter step and run by the defender, they're not fast enough. AR is right in that regard, and also wow, that's a broadside at the HC in the middle of a playoff push. Don't know if that's the right thing to do right now, but shows how much is bubbling under the surface. Maybe that's why his body language it so poor, he doesn't believe in what they're doing.

I don't think he's believed in what MM is doing for years. I've felt for a long time that it was pretty obvious. The body language, the facial expressions on the sidelines, even yelling at him during games... McCarthy couldn't lead a class of kindergartners to the bathroom, and Rodgers knows it.

I don't think he's believed in what MM is doing for years. I've felt for a long time that it was pretty obvious. The body language, the facial expressions on the sidelines, even yelling at him during games... McCarthy couldn't lead a class of kindergartners to the bathroom, and Rodgers knows it.

And Rodgers needs to STFU and play. He's paid to play football not coach football. I am fed up with his pompous ass attitude. Yes there are coaching issues but fact is this team has had a good run with this staff. But players need to be held accountable for what they do on the field AND how they lead in the locker room and sidelines. Rodgers is a SB winning qb. An MVP. He shows the leadership of a rookie on the Practice squad.

A few players have a sense on entitlement on this team and Rodgers is the leader of that Pack. These guys are professional football players. Shut up and play

And Rodgers needs to STFU and play. He's paid to play football not coach football. I am fed up with his pompous ass attitude. Yes there are coaching issues but fact is this team has had a good run with this staff. But players need to be held accountable for what they do on the field AND how they lead in the locker room and sidelines. Rodgers is a SB winning qb. An MVP. He shows the leadership of a rookie on the Practice squad.

A few players have a sense on entitlement on this team and Rodgers is the leader of that Pack. These guys are professional football players. Shut up and play

That's pretty much what I meant when I said they created a monster. Lets see if they can reign him in at this point.

However if Arod doesn't believe in the system then it's time to move on.

Last edited:
Example of MM goofy ways again today at his presser :

On Jared Abbrederis) Jared Abbrederis had some opportunities. He had a dropped ball on a big play there. However the substitution pattern go for each position group after that are usually based on performance. Obviously our offense was poor, so I don’t really think this is the time to talk about snaps.

(On sticking with Davante Adams over Abbrederis) You know, really who plays, where they play really has no concern. It’s really not even a topic in here. Those decisions are football decisions. … I’m not saying Jared didn’t play because of that one play, that’s just the way the rotation came about.

Just me but those statements just stink of a coach trying to BS his way through.

Definately
8.gif

Back