Cheese Curds, 7/20: Third Jersey game announced, Lacy sticks with P90X trainer

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
usa-today-9120265.0.jpg

We now know when Green Bay will wear their throwback jerseys - on a game that syncs up with some honors for the team's newest Hall of Famer.

With just a week to go until the start of the Green Bay Packers' 2016 training camp, it's understandable if you're getting impatient for football season to begin. After all, the team's Family Night scrimmage is less than two weeks away and the first preseason game is less than three weeks out.

And as we continue to inch closer to the season, we learn more and more about what plans the team has for the 2016 regular season. On Monday, we learned when the Packers will wear their throwback jerseys, and we at APC are hoping that the opponent - a fairly legendary franchise in their own right - might be interested in wearing throwbacks of their own for that game.

Meanwhile, as most of the Packers are preparing to start camp in a few days, one in particular has been continuing the preparation he had this spring - namely, working with the guy who helped get him into better shape this spring. Check out that and much more in today's Cheese Curds.

Packers to honor Favre with halftime ceremony | Packers.com
The Packers will wear their throwback jersey during the same game that Favre is honored - the October 16th game against the Cowboys.

Eddie Lacy of Green Bay Packers back training with fitness guru Tony Horton in attempt to lose weight | ESPN.com
Here we go again with Lacy Weight Watch. All that's important here is that Lacy still has Horton being his de facto personal trainer, which will bode well for his conditioning when he arrives for camp next week.

All Seven Rounds Of Dallas Cowboys 2016 Draft Board Rankings Possibly Revealed - Blogging The Boys
If you're curious, the Cowboys had Kenny Clark rated as a high second-rounder and Jason Spriggs as a low third-round pick.

NFL will put chips in footballs as part of study - NFL.com
The league is considering moving the goal posts closer together, which could be one of many changes to result from this decision.

The Dolphins will take a chance on injury-plagued Arian Foster - SBNation.com
Somehow, Foster is only 29 years old - it seems like he's been in the league forever at this point but he's played seven NFL seasons so far.

Veteran DB Charles Tillman retires after 13 seasons - NFL.com
The former Bear cornerback is calling it quits - this great Twitter exchange between he and Aaron Rodgers shows some great class on both sides.

Continue reading @http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/ ...

What game will we be wearing those rush uniforms?

I saw a post of the supposed Cowboys' draft board online and I cannot read the darn thing. I find it suspicious that the only draft boards that anyone outside the war rooms ever see is Dallas'.

What game will we be wearing those rush uniforms?

I saw a post of the supposed Cowboys' draft board online and I cannot read the darn thing. I find it suspicious that the only draft boards that anyone outside the war rooms ever see is Dallas'.
Bears game is color rush. Cowboys is throwback

Have they revealed what the rush uniforms will look like for us?

Evidently the rush uniforms will not be revealed for another couple of weeks.

Back