Ch-ch-ch-changes (That Should Happen)

This year we had a beat up offense and our QB had an off year. I think we have the defense that can win it all if we address ILB. And Aaron isn't at the end of his career. The window isn't closing yet. Three of the 4 QBs still vying for the SB this year are 3+ years older than Rodgers and 2 of em are more than 6.

The window is basically 2 years. Maybe 3. When you look at the core group the contracts line up, expiring at about the same time. Rodgers contract being the key. Within the next 3 years Thompson may also be gone, retire. Highly doubt McCarthy is here then either. Then the question becomes do you blow it up and rebuild.

I've said it before I don't think Rodgers ends his career in green Bay.

Within the next 3 years Thompson may also be gone, retire. Highly doubt McCarthy is here then either.

Don't you tease me like that!!! ;)

If Aaron retires or moves to another team, Ted is really gonna get exposed. I think Brett and Aaron have made Ted look way better than he is. Thirty years of two of the greatest QB's in NFL history and only two Super Bowls? Big time fail, imo. tc(

Just putting together a defense that will put some pressure on opposing QB's and not fold like a cheap tent in final drives in the playoffs would be nice. Is that asking too much? Or am I just one of those 'spoiled Packer fans'? whistling))

Back