Catchers of Jonathan Lucroy's quality aren't traded at deadline often

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
It took a long time for the Brewers to produce a catcher of Lucroy’s quality from their system, but they are making him available as part of their rebuilding process.

Continue reading...

Decent trade as the Milwaukee farm system has been flat for years.... those 4 are really good young players you can build on. Yes it's going to be ugly for the next couple of yrs but I tend to think the GM has the right idea.

Decent trade as the Milwaukee farm system has been flat for years.... those 4 are really good young players you can build on. Yes it's going to be ugly for the next couple of yrs but I tend to think the GM has the right idea.
I think the Brewers sold Lucroy way to cheap. The catcher they got might be good but everyone else is a throw in the deal and won't be more then a bench player. Yankees got a lot more for Miller. I wold not be upset if Lucroy denies the trade and he stays with the team.

I think the Brewers sold Lucroy way to cheap. The catcher they got might be good but everyone else is a throw in the deal and won't be more then a bench player. Yankees got a lot more for Miller. I wold not be upset if Lucroy denies the trade and he stays with the team.
Stop listening to that talk radio for once... we got the #6 and # 12 prospects in baseball and your bitching ? Come on !! Brewers fans need to understand that this a long term rebuild and not a win now deal.

Let this GM do it his way and relax.

Stop listening to that talk radio for once... we got the #6 and # 12 prospects in baseball and your bitching ? Come on !! Brewers fans need to understand that this a long term rebuild and not a win now deal.

Let this GM do it his way and relax.

Hard when you see hours later to see another team pull more then you got for a player. To be honest I thought that the Brewers had to get at least Frazier or Zimmer back in the deal.

Miller has more value than lucroy.

Hard when you see hours later to see another team pull more then you got for a player. To be honest I thought that the Brewers had to get at least Frazier or Zimmer back in the deal.

I may be in the minority here but Cleveland was overpaying for Lucroy. He's not in the same value level as Chapman or Miller. He had a somewhat limited market. A contender with a good farm system in need of a catcher. He may have more value at the winter meetings when t the market is larger

I may be in the minority here but Cleveland was overpaying for Lucroy. He's not in the same value level as Chapman or Miller. He had a somewhat limited market. A contender with a good farm system in need of a catcher. He may have more value at the winter meetings when t the market is larger
They were ..it was a good deal for Milwaukee.

Back