Brett Favre posts

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
So here's the deal...

#1 if you're spewing about Favre you better include that crook Leroy Butler who screwed several pop warner organizations and who stole $ from the taxpayers of Waupaca county. He's a bigger %&* crook and Packer fans act like he's a god.

As for Favre you better hold EVERY other former Packer who tried to use his name or fame to fundraise for his alumni mater ... But Mark he did this he did that? Really are you guys 12 and that damn naive to think Favre is a "bad man" because of this garbage?

Also if I see the story Kris Burke or some of those other bloggers wrote posted here your out... I'll see you next season.

And it's not about Favre not at all to me. It's about a fickle fan base that keeps acting holier than thou....guess what your poo stinks just like everyone else. Stow it.

Regarding the MS requests for money from MS to build a volleyball facility and indoor football facility, I don't have a problem with him asking.

I do get a chuckle out of him being on the Ring Of Honor - which I believe is for more than field performance - after sending pictures of his Johnson.

And, criticizing Favre doesn't mean others don't deserve the same

Last edited:
Said before and will say again, I don't care about what he did. I unambiguously support Favre for participating in and taking advantage of a corrupt, rotten system. Doesn't bother me in the least, I hope he beats the rap. My ears are deaf to moralizing and vague appeals to decency.

This is the first I'm hearing of it...

Back