All Or Nothing

Discussion in 'Around The NFL' started by HeartyHops, Jul 2, 2016.

1. HeartyHops

HeartyHops Lifetime Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...bout-the-arizona-cardinals-is-a-game-changer/

Is anyone watching?

I hadn't heard of this, and just noticed it on Amazon Prime video. It's the first time a team (Cardinals) has permitted filming throughout the season, apparently a collaboration between NFL Films and Amazon. I'm binge watching and really like it.

I know it's free on Amazon Prime, but I'm not sure if it's free without Prime or not.

• Like Like x 1
  2. realitybytes

realitybytes Member

Ratings:
    +727 / 0
    i never even knew it existed. but i have prime, so i will check it out. not sure how i'm going to get through the episode where we get beat by the cards in overtime in the playoffs though.

3. HeartyHops

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    I know exactly what you mean, and I'm dreading it! They showed a little flash of it towards the beginning.

Other quick takes: A mouth full of gold teeth is off-putting. I'm so glad 'we' don't have an owner.

4. Mark87

Mark87 Carpe Diem Admin

Ratings:
    +1,137 / 0
    Hmmm now I'll have to watch...Thanks !

5. HeartyHops

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    Season 2 is being released tomorrow.

This should be interesting. The first season was about a successful team, and this season is the Rams and all their turmoil and messiness. :D

I thought the first season was great, and am hoping for the best for season 2! FCC(

• Like Like x 1
  6. diesel

diesel Lifetime Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 3
    Interesting. Thanks for the topic, and the heads up.