Aaron Rodgers medically cleared to play

He's been cleared. He has stayed in shape, according to reports, and gives his team the best chance to win. In reality, we have about the same chance to make the playoffs as we did in 2010. Not saying we have the same kind of team, but we do have about the same chance of making the playoffs. Need some things to fall our way just like 2010.
Yes, our defense sucks. They're hurt (backfield) and haven't been playing well at all. All that aside, our offense is relatively healthy sans Bulaga. Our WR corp is fresh and RBs are in better shape than they have been for a couple years. We're not going to stop anyone, but can anyone stop us with ARod back at the helm?
Don't bring up the draft pick thing either, the draft is a crap shoot and if we're not in the top ten picking it is poke and hope at its best. Go Pack!

Don't bring up the draft pick thing either, the draft is a crap shoot and if we're not in the top ten picking it is poke and hope at its best. Go Pack!

yep, that ship sailed when we managed to win the last two games.

i agree with this, but i don't think tt and mm should be fired if they allow him to play. i think they should fire dom capers immediately if aaron rodgers plays. or even if he doesn't play.

I can go with that! rofl(

Now that he is set to play, do I play him in fantasy over Kirk Cousins? Oh such a dilemma.

;)

He'll get it done this week. He's always been a motivated player who takes care of his business. He's one of the best in the league and it'll elevate the play of the whole team.

Now that he is set to play, do I play him in fantasy over Kirk Cousins? Oh such a dilemma.

;)

Cousins the fantasy turd. Drafted in 5th round and has been outplayed this year by my backup QB Stafford. Just think though what will go through Rodgers mind when he see's Cousins get a deal that will probably pay him 25+ million a year for a QB who is probably not even a top 10 QB.

Cousins the fantasy turd. Drafted in 5th round and has been outplayed this year by my backup QB Stafford. Just think though what will go through Rodgers mind when he see's Cousins get a deal that will probably pay him 25+ million a year for a QB who is probably not even a top 10 QB.

Say what you want about Cousins, he is an above average QB in the league and sure 25 million sounds like a lot of cash but what is the alternative? Colt McCoy? Cousins has thrown for 13,000 yards and 76 TD in the last 3 seasons. His INTs are too high but there aren't many good quality starting QBs in the NFL. Washington has to pay him. Every year they don't is just costs them more.

Say what you want about Cousins, he is an above average QB in the league and sure 25 million sounds like a lot of cash but what is the alternative? Colt McCoy? Cousins has thrown for 13,000 yards and 76 TD in the last 3 seasons. His INTs are too high but there aren't many good quality starting QBs in the NFL. Washington has to pay him. Every year they don't is just costs them more.

Couldn't agree more. He may not be the best, but someone is going to pay him big bucks to guide their team. If he played on a team with a superior defense, they could build an offensive line, and throw a couple decent receivers on the field with him, and find their way into a substantial playoff run.

Back