Aaron Jones 3/45 15.7 per

Nerd

Reaction score
Mike likes the big RBs who can get 2.5 up the middle.

He likes passing 80% of the time even better than that.

yea. running jones couldn't be any worse then the 50 wrs quick screens. smh. of course the coaching wasn't the only problem but damn if your ripping big runs make them stop it

He was ripping off chunks. Good burst, speed and wiggle yet they went away from the run

I don't think McCarthy has a clue as to how predictable he is. It's like watching one episode of a 30 minute comedy on the TV over and over, never seeing another episode. Eventually, you can say the lines for all the actors before they say them. That's happening with his offense.

as i recall, he had one carry for 23 yards and one carry for 20 yards and one carry for two yards. after that two yard carry, mike quickly realized that the running game wasn't working any more.

Nerd, excellent point.
Interesting that ever since AJ was injured he has barely played. I know Williams has been solid but Jones is something special, IMO.

MM has always been pass, pass, pass. He says he wants to run but he wont commit to it. Big part of the reason AR gets sacked so much.

Back