3 teams with chance to go undefeated

If we are healthy you believe we'll go to Jax and lose? The Jags are an up and coming team but I don't think they are as good as we are when we have all of our horses.

Even with one of the easier schedules this season (on paper right anyway) it is too hard to go undefeated in this league. I doubt the other 2 teams will go 16-0 this year either.

This team starts slow and will not be conditioned for the heat. They're tinkering the offensive system and play calling again and integrating Jordy. They won't be at peak, and that plus home field could be enough.

Talking about any team go undefeated is cra) all it took last yr was a pre season injury to Jordy and poof season was changed. Every team in the league is undefeated until week 1. Let's stay healthy and let the rest play out.

This team starts slow and will not be conditioned for the heat. They're tinkering the offensive system and play calling again and integrating Jordy. They won't be at peak, and that plus home field could be enough.

I could understand not being used to the heat if the game was in October or later but the first game of the season? It hasn't cooled down that much in GB and most of the players on our team live in a warmer climate than northeastern WI. Jax is a nice team but I doubt they are better than a healthy Packers squad even with HFA.

i believe there are 32 teams with a chance to go undefeated. some of them have better chances than others.

Back