Jared Wiley - TE - Round 3
Brandon Dorlus - DL - Round 3
Austin Booker - EDGE - Round 3
Malik Mustapha - S - Round 3
DJ James - CB - Round 3

here are a LOT of guys I like left

At safety: Hicks, DTD, Oladipo, and Mustapha

At LB: Magee, Gray, the Washington guy, Knight

At CB: Tampa and Hart as the big guys. Brownlee, Stiggers, Harden, Abrams-Draine as nickel with some outside ability

At RB: Wright, Tracy, Watson, Davis, Gurrendo

At C: Bortolini (and Dylan Mathews and Mason McCormick but much less so)

At OT: actually really almost no one. Some tall athletes and a likely guard convert (Grable) from UCF

At TE: too many to name but we don’t need them but Wylie and Bell appeal to me anyway

At WR: I don’t want any but Franklin, Rice, Washington, Baker

Edge has some interesting projects or misshapen guys that could appeal to me but no one I love

Probably plenty of guys I’m forgetting but lots of 4th/5th round value left. Won’t know the 7th round names, but plenty of contributors left on the board.

Roman Wilson was drafted in round 3 by Pitt.

I like a number of guys on the original poster's list. At safety I'd be good with either Hicks or Mustapha, along with Oladapo, who's not on the list. They be solid box type safeties that you could use in certain roles and guys who would be core special teamers.

I like Theo Johnson at TE purely for his athletic ability. He's not a fully developed guy who may just not have a spot on the Packer's roster, but it would be fun to see what you could do with him with some better coaching.

Despite Gute insisting he's fine at CB, I'd still like to see them add a depth piece. TJ Tampa would be a nice get since he's played a lot of man coverage and is a solid athlete who meets their size thresholds. Jarvis Brownlee is interesting as a late round guy who might translate to special teams. Well build with adequate speed and a willing tackler.

For OL I think Bortolini, Jalen Sundell, and Nick Gargiulo are the sort of versatile guys the Packers look for on day 3. Donovan Jennings would be the typical Rd 6/7 athletic college OT they like to convert to OG. Even though he's not their type, I'd like to see them take Christian Mahogany. From what I've read he knows how to run block and with some work could be a solid pass protector.

Beyond those positions I'm open to almost anything.

I think today we see more picks who might be more ST help them depth help

Sedrick Van Pran is a guy we can nab in round 4 that is a need. Future starting center. Leave Tom where he is.
What about the Badger OC/OG would he be worth picking let him sit learn for a year and take over for Myers in 2025?

Id like to see them hit interior OL and anyone with a chance at outside CB

Back